JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Guest Designer for Dani Peuss

 Hi Everyone,

I am so delighted to have been picked as Guest Designer for Dani Peuss! THIS card was what got me the honor!
Dani Peuss is one cool store for card supplies - they even have their own stamp line of simply delightful stamps!
Now for this weeks challenge the theme is NEGATIV anything - stamping, die-cutting, etc. First I was thinking I do some negativ stamping, but wasn't too thrilled about it. Negative die-cutting has been done forever and while I totally love it, I wanted to do something different. I filled my negative die cut with the opposite color twice. It's kind of a take on negative stamping, except done with dies.


The tree die is by Memory Box, the birds are Impression Obsession, the sentiment is Simon Says stamps, 


So have fun with negativity! That 's something that doesn't happen that often!

Go and check out Dani Peuss:

Linking up with:
Take It, Make It Challenge


10 comments:

Toni said...

Cool effect

Barbara said...

Love the black&white with the splash of red and the cool mirror effect

Dora said...

Wow. Great stamping. Beautiful effect.

cm said...

To quote my nephew: this is EPIC! Ingenious, my friend, absolutely ingenious!
Hugs`c

Susanne Vargas said...

Die ist ja mal wieder Spitze! Der Spiegeleffekt bis hin zum Gruss ist einfach toll!

experimentswithcardmakingetc said...

Now that's thinking out of the box! What an awesome card - love the cool mirror effect of the black and white - reminds me of the old photo negatives.. and a splash of red just for some great contrast! Love it!
xx Ashwini

Aileen Ryan said...

Love how you have done this Cornelia, it looks stunning.

Suchi said...

This card is genius! Love the opposite colors! Thanks for sharing! :)
Suchi xx

Anita in France said...

Crisp, cool and so darned clever, Cornelia ... what a fabulous card! Congratulations on your GD spot! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda said...

This looks so cool! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx